Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weekly Challenge #37

#37
Challenge:   Use 3 Punches
September 17 - 23rd, 2013



This project was created by Kim at Card-E-ology.

 Here is a card by Pam from Scrapple Tree:

Here is my card for this week's challenge. I would love for you to visit my blog at http://thearbofamily.blogspot.com/

Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed!

From Doris at Mom's Been Scrappin

 



Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 27, 2013.

You can link your project below.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't ever done this before! I am not sure how. I think I go to your blog to post my completed project and cross my fingers about linking back. Thanks for the challenge! Ree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this new challenge - have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete